Where, not just Who
Periscope® consolidates your company’s online and offline data into one single dashboard to enable you to better understand who and where your customers are and help you create effective integrated marketing campaigns.
Periscope® for Marketing
The most effective marketing campaigns are data-driven. Periscope® allows you to bring all of your marketing data together under one clear dashboard in order to predict customer behaviour and find better business opportunities through location analytics. Below are some examples of how Periscope® can aid this marketing process.
• Visualise where your customers are
• Identify where your new customers are
• Profile customers into your own personas
• Identify where your most valuable customers are
• Identify where your competitors are and how they affect your locations
• Discover what attributes your least profitable customers have
• Determine where to advertise your brand
• View real-time social media by location
Below are a few examples of how Periscope® will help benefit your marketing:
• It is internet-based, so there is no need for software to be loaded locally or for you to be office-bound to use it
• Data is not restricted; you can use any data from any provider
• It supports unlimited users and you can even share ideas on your workspace
• It’s not restricted to company size or within the UK only, so suitable for any size of organisation and anywhere in the world
• It’s really easy to use; 1 hour of training and you are ready to go
A client with a strong national online and offline presence wants to better understand where their customers live in order to find areas with similar characteristics that can be targeted in the next marketing campaign.
Periscope® enables the client to link their CRM and their preferred data provider with over 200 attributes in a in a single view web-based dashboard.
The client can now get a better understanding of where their more profitable customers are and what attributes are shared amongst them. Similarly, they can identify their least profitable customers. Any competitor data can be added to see how these might affect sales. The next step is to determine where else similar customers are located and what marketing campaign would be the most effective to reach them.
Throughout this process the user can share findings with colleagues; when the next marketing campaign is agreed, marketing files can be exported for email, direct mail or their call centre.
The tools they have developed for Royal Mail are a strong asset for our Sales Teams delivering high usage, effective results, positive ROI and excellent user feedback.” Paul Shepherd
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can use it?
There is no limit; we have customers with over 1,000`s users at any one time.
How long does it take to deliver Periscope®?
Periscope® is offered as a managed service and is typically available for use in less than 3 days; we normally do not require any resource from the client’s technical team.
Can I use Periscope® only in the office?
Do I require any training?
Can I incorporate my own data within Periscope®?
Do I have to buy data from NEWGROVE?
No, we can incorporate data from any current or preferred provider into Periscope®; if you do not have a provider, we are more than happy to help you find the best provider using our strategic partners.
Can I export the marketing data?
Will I be locked into a long-term contract?
Not at all. Most customers sign up for a 12-month period and renew every year; we do have customers with longer terms contracts as it suits their business activities.