How is your estate performing?
Planning the next location for your business always comes with high risk. Periscope® helps you understand what it is that makes your existing locations successful and helps you decide where to be next.
Periscope® for Property Professionals
The secret to effective and profitable property management not only lies in identifying new retail premises but understanding the performance of your existing outlets so as to mirror the best performing locations. This understanding is best explained when you can visualise your property, the surrounding demographic, competitor locations and any other relevant data to gain a comprehensive view:
• See all your locations and your competitors in one view
• Compare new locations with each other
• Compare location performance to local demographics
• Visualise your company’s OOH sites and find new opportunities
• Plan relocation based on staff home locations and transport accessibility
• Design personas based on customers who most frequently use a particular branch or store
• Plan local advertising
Below are a few examples of how Periscope® will help benefit your property strategy:
• It is internet-based, so there is no need for software to be loaded locally or for you to be office-bound to use it
• Data is not restricted; you can use any data from any provider
• It supports unlimited users and you can even share ideas on your work-space
• It’s not restricted to company size or within the UK only, so suitable for any sizes of organisation and anywhere in the world
• It’s really easy to use; 1 hour of training and you are ready to go
A retail company decides to increase its market presence on the high streets. To expand successfully, it needs to evaluate its current locations, analyse current customers, identify potential new customers and assess new locations.
Periscope® enables the client to link their current locations with their customer and marketing database to visualise their branches and customers, and use demographics to build profiles of which stores are more profitable and why, including any effects competitor stores may have.
The client can now determine the factors that made a branch more successful than another, and plan and compare the likely performance of new locations.
Once new locations have been determined, local marketing campaigns can be created appropriate to local demographic, branch location and competitor impact.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can use it?
There is no limit; we have customers with over 1,000`s users at any one time.
How long does it take to deliver Periscope®?
Periscope® is offered as a managed service and is typically available for use in less than 3 days; we normally do not require any resource from the client’s technical team.
Can I use Periscope® only in the office?
Do I require any training?
Can I incorporate my own data within Periscope®?
Do I have to buy data from NEWGROVE?
No, we can incorporate data from any current or preferred provider into Periscope®; if you do not have a provider, we are more than happy to help you find the best provider using our strategic partners.
Can I export the marketing data?
Will I be locked into a long-term contract?
Not at all. Most customers sign up for a 12-month period and renew every year; we do have customers with longer terms contracts as it suits their business activities.